To become Western Canada’s BEST engineering and construction team; completing capital and maintenance projects for our clients.
Balance describes many factors from work/life balance, cost/schedule balance and really assists our decision making. When faced with competing interests, we look for a healthy balance.
- We promote the health and well-being of our employees and their families.
- We celebrate personal and business successes.
- We understand the importance of individual needs to achieve balance.
- We encourage participation in social committee events to build relationships.
We provide a level of service to our client, which consistently exceeds their expectations.
- Success in our projects for all parties.
- We derive repeat business by creating value for our client and building relationships.
- We acquire profitability through successful project execution.
- We share our success with all staff.
- A strong team will always beat an individual effort over the long term.
- Our clients are part of our team and we create trust through honest, open communication.
- We foster a rewarding workplace environment in which everyone is proud to be a part.
- We respect the dignity of each other, our clients, our suppliers, and everyone with whom we come in contact.
- We value long term relationships with our clients and work hard to maintain their business.
Summed up in one acronym: “BEST” Ball
(If you have played on a Best Ball Golf Team, then you understand that this is when 4 average golfers team up. You use the best shot from each team player and go around the course. The part that is amazing is that a BESTball team regularly scores better than a professional golfer. This shows the power of a team approach.)