Renewables and Alternative Energy
ONEC got our start on sustainability projects back in 2000 when we assisted with the commissioning of a major waste recycling facility in Edmonton. We have continued to work in this facility and are proud that Edmonton leads the world in recycling and sustainability.
Since those early days, we have developed deep knowledge of grid-connected renewable and alternative energy generation projects, having worked on wind, solar, biomass, hydro and combined-heat-and-power projects. ONEC’s team, together with our partners, have experience in renewable energy projects and can provide individual services or complete turnkey solutions for both small and large scale generation. Combining our experience and knowledge on traditional generation and transmission projects, we assist our clients with integration of these new projects to the bulk electric system.
Our services include:
- feasibility studies (cost estimates, integration plans, return on investment, scope and schedule definition)
- structural assessment (roof structures, foundation designs, support designs, reinforcements)
- system design (grid tie-ins, equipment selection, construction drawings and specifications)
- project and construction management (supervising installations, inspections and coordinating handovers from construction)
- turnkey projects – complete design, procurement and construction of your projects.
Solar Panel Installation at Our Office