Your source for the latest news, achievements and information from ONEC.
A new year is often synonymous with goal setting, reflection, and evolution. As an organization committed to continuous improvement and innovation, the first blog post of this year will introduce some of our team’s renewed intentions.
Engineering Success, Constructing Trust – the complete mid-size EPC&M solution for Western Canada.
Our strategy says that we are adaptable and responsive to our clients’ needs. We understand that there isn’t a one size fits all approach, and so approach each project and client with the attention, flexibility, and innovation that is unique to each of them. Our success is measured by a win-win outcome between us and our clients.
Our corporate vision expresses our organization’s goals and aspirations and speaks to what guides us in how we conduct business.
To be the best mid-sized EPC&M company serving Western Canada’s industrial facilities by providing engineering, construction, or both, and complete solutions driven by integrity and innovation. We embrace our clients’ challenges and initiatives as our own, relentlessly dedicated to providing effective, practical, and cost-conscious solutions to every challenge we encounter. Our unwavering commitment is to be your trusted advisor and partner, working hand in hand to ensure mutual success.
Our company values are the principles that shape our culture, our behaviour, and the decision-making process within ONEC. In short, they are our core beliefs!
- We promote the health and well-being of our employees and their families.
- We celebrate personal and business successes.
- We understand the importance of individual needs to achieve balance.
- The value of the output is our greatest measure, not the hours put in. We strive for productivity over busyness.
- We work smart. We do what is necessary to get the job done right.
- Success in our projects for all parties. The success of our clients is as important as our own success.
- We acquire profitability through successful project execution and share our success with our employees.
- Diligence, persistence, and effectiveness will all lead to shared success.
- Reputation is fundamental in all we do. Without a sound reputation, all other measures of success will fall short.
- A strong team will always beat an individual effort over the long term.
- Our clients are part of our team, and we create trust through honest and open communication.
- We embrace our clients and providers as partners and strive in that partnership for our success as well as theirs.
- We foster a rewarding workplace environment in which everyone is proud to be a part.
- We respect the dignity of each other, our clients, our suppliers, and everyone with whom we come in contact.
- We strive to always act for the greater good of the organization, not for our own self-interests.
- Diversity, inclusion, and equality are all key components of our team environment.
- Our relationships with our clients and service providers are fundamental in the success of our teams. We value long-term relationships with our clients and work hard to maintain their business.
- We do what we say, our actions speak louder than words.
- Honesty and integrity hold paramount in our decisions and how we conduct ourselves each and every day.
- Our teams are responsibly responsive. We will ensure we respond quickly to our clients, but only in a way that does not contradict our values.
- We treat our clients, partners and employees with fairness and respect.
The new year is not just a time on the calendar; it’s an opportunity for growth and positive change. We look forward to applying these principles in order to provide our clients with the project delivery services they deserve and making the most of 2024.