Electrical & Instrumentation
Committed to providing our clients with quality services while meeting our primary goals of safety and economic balance.
Select to learn more:
Our Electrical & Instrumentation goals …
ONEC is ready to meet our clients’ industrial and commercial needs for new construction, upgrades, and maintenance services. We offer a team of professionals capable of implementing any small to medium-sized project.
- To develop positive client relationships and work to understand their business requirements to better serve their electrical and instrumentation needs.
- To make project execution the priority while ensuring incident-free projects by maintaining our commitment to safety.
What we DO
Industrial Construction & Maintenance
- Electrical & instrumentation services
- Green and brownfield construction
- Switchgear/MCC installations and replacements
- New DCS/PLC installations and system upgrades
- Solar and renewable energy solutions
- Industrial HVAC control systems
- Fiber optics and network wiring installations
- Camera Systems (CCTV) for security and process surveillance
- Fire alarms and card access systems
- Complete electrical & instrumentation design and drafting
- Electrical constructability assessments
- Industrial electrical inspections and project reporting
Commercial Electrical Contracting & Maintenance
- New construction and renovations
- Electrical service upgrades
- Solar and renewable energy systems
- Building and lighting maintenance
- Commercial HVAC, lighting, and building control systems
- Fiber optics & network wiring installations
- Security surveillance systems (CCTV)
- Fire alarm systems and card access systems
- Electrical energy audits and solutions
Complete Industrial Building Solutions
- Switchgear and MCC buildings
- Termination and marshalling buildings
- Heat trace control buildings
- Analyzer shelters and control buildings
- Radio tower buildings
- Pump skids and buildings
- Solar packaged systems
Custom Control Panel Fabrication
- PLC and control system cabinets
- Termination and marshalling cabinets
- Temperature control and monitoring
- HVAC control cabinets
- Lighting controls
- Solar and renewable energy charging systems
- Custom junction box and enclosure builds
- Full mechanical services and structural fabrication
- Drafting, in-tools, and special databasing
Safety & Quality
- Electrical and Instrumentation QA/QC program
- Full safety program
Our ONEC Electrical & Instrumentation Solutions Advantage…
As a diverse company, ONEC has the ability to support all our clients’ requirements under one roof to provide complete project solutions.
Steve Cautley, PMP, CME, FSR-A
Manager, Construction Services
Steve joined ONEC in 2021. He is a project manager, Certified Master Electrician, and Field Safety Representative “A” with 17 years of experience in industrial construction. He is well-versed in working in an EPC environment and is adept at project estimating, engineering design and constructability support, proposal submission and contract negotiations, scheduling and resource loading (Primavera P6 and Microsoft Projects), cost control, forecasting cost and revenue, procurement, change management, subcontractor management, and closeout procedures. Steve believes in a disciplined approach to HSE compliance through mentorship and coaching.
Manager, Electrical & Instrumentation
Bryan joined ONEC in 2021. He is a Red Seal Red Seal Electrician and working towards his Master’s certification. He has worked in the electrical and instrumentation field for 15 years and is well-versed in the maintenance and construction of major projects in an industrial setting. Bryan is adept at estimating, planning, coordination, and ensuring quality requirements are met. Bryan believes in compliance and the safe and efficient execution of projects.
KEP Phase 2 SIT Analyzer & Shelter
ONEC was contracted by a client to design/build an SIT Analyzer Building. The project scope of work included construction and installation of the building, building electrical, and HVAC systems. ONEC also supplied the SS tank and shop instrumentation labour for the project.
Involvement: Electrical Construction
CEMS Analyzer Building
ONEC was contracted by a client to provide design and build services for eight instrument shelters (CEMS shelters) for a facility in Northern Alberta. The shelters had to meet stringent industrial specifications and included full HVAC, gas monitoring, gas storage, and integration of the continuous emission monitoring equipment supplied by the client. All shelters had full shop factory acceptance testing (FAT) prior to shipping.
Involvement: Electrical Construction
Let’s Build Something
Our goal is to complete your
industrial, capital, and maintenance projects on
time, on budget, and to the highest possible
standards, so you never have to worry.
Let’s get started.