We pride ourselves on adhering to the client needs, meeting budgets and schedules, and the safe performance of our teams.
Select to learn more:
ONEC is an open shop provider of mechanical thermal solutions. We work in diverse industries including oil and gas, petrochemicals, pulp and paper, and the marine industry. Our broad range of expertise means we can anticipate problems before they arise, and provide solutions to keep your project on track and within budget.
The ONEC Insultation team offers a unique approach. We utilize planning, execution, and reporting systems designed to provide our clients with comprehensive communication, so you always know the status of your project.
We pride ourselves on adhering to client needs, meeting budgets and schedules, and the safe performance of our teams. Our insulators are certified, with a long track record of successful projects behind them. Our projects range from mid-sized projects with small decisive crews to large-scale projects, requiring over 100 workers on a single project.
Our scope of services:
- Thermal industrial insulation supply and install
- Cryogenic insulation supply and install
- Piping, vessel, tower, and exchanger insulation systems
- Glycol heat tracing supply and installation
- Professional tank insulation systems
- Removable soft cover insulation fabricated in house
- Utilidor system insulation and fabrication
- Metal building supply and installation and roof repair
- Abatement service management
- Coatings service management
- Marine-grade insulation supply and installations
- Erection and supply of green-house agricultural systems
Our areas of expertise:
- Large scale maintenance and turnarounds
- Project construction
- Module fabrication
- Emergency services
- Corrosion detection and remediation
We know that every project is unique. Get in touch with us to see how we can help.
Ken joined ONEC in October of 2019. Ken is an insulation professional and Red Seal Journeyman Insulator with more than 25 years of construction and maintenance experience in various industries including oil and gas, energy, chemical, power generation, and commercial institutional. Ken is well-versed in general management, business planning, estimating, customer relations, financial management, change management, quality control and improvement, safety procedures, inventory control, equipment maintenance, and scheduling. Ken has worked on many large capital projects in various roles throughout his career from site craft to office management. Ken is also accredited with his NCSO certificate, LSE Proficiency, and Better Supervision training courses, as Ken believes it is paramount that a manager is trained and skilled with all the necessary tools to understand and manage their workforce safely and effectively for ONEC’s clients’.
Let’s Build Something
Our goal is to complete your
industrial, capital, and maintenance
projects on time, on
highest possible standards, so you never
have to worry.