We pride ourselves on adhering to the client needs, meeting budgets and schedules, and the safe performance of our teams.
Select to learn more:
ONEC is an open shop provider of mechanical thermal solutions. We work in diverse industries including oil and gas, petrochemicals, pulp and paper, and the marine industry. Our broad range of expertise means we can anticipate problems before they arise, and provide solutions to keep your project on track and within budget.
The ONEC Insultation team offers a unique approach. We utilize planning, execution, and reporting systems designed to provide our clients with comprehensive communication, so you always know the status of your project.
We pride ourselves on adhering to client needs, meeting budgets and schedules, and the safe performance of our teams. Our insulators are certified, with a long track record of successful projects behind them. Our projects range from mid-sized projects with small decisive crews to large-scale projects, requiring over 100 workers on a single project.
Our scope of services:
- Thermal industrial insulation supply and install
- Cryogenic insulation supply and install
- Piping, vessel, tower, and exchanger insulation systems
- Glycol heat tracing supply and installation
- Professional tank insulation systems
- Removable soft cover insulation fabricated in house
- Utilidor system insulation and fabrication
- Metal building supply and installation and roof repair
- Abatement service management
- Coatings service management
- Marine-grade insulation supply and installations
- Erection and supply of green-house agricultural systems
Our areas of expertise:
- Large scale maintenance and turnarounds
- Project construction
- Module fabrication
- Emergency services
- Corrosion detection and remediation
We know that every project is unique. Get in touch with us to see how we can help.
Steve Cautley, PMP, CME, FSR-A
Manager, Construction Services
Steve joined ONEC in 2021. He is a project manager, Certified Master Electrician, and Field Safety Representative “A” with 17 years of experience in industrial construction. He is well-versed in working in an EPC environment and is adept at project estimating, engineering design and constructability support, proposal submission and contract negotiations, scheduling and resource loading (Primavera P6 and Microsoft Projects), cost control, forecasting cost and revenue, procurement, change management, subcontractor management, and closeout procedures. Steve believes in a disciplined approach to HSE compliance through mentorship and coaching. Steve believes in a disciplined approach to HSE compliance through mentorship and coaching.
Let’s Build Something
Our goal is to complete your
industrial, capital, and maintenance
projects on time, on
highest possible standards, so you never
have to worry.