ONEC Insulation is an open shop provider of mechanical thermal solutions. We work in diverse industries including oil and gas, petrochemicals, pulp and paper, and the marine industry. Our broad range of expertise means we can anticipate problems before they arise, and provide solutions to keep your project on track and within budget.
The ONEC Insultation team offers a unique approach. We utilize planning, execution, and reporting systems designed to provide our clients with comprehensive communication, so you always know the status of your project.
We pride ourselves on adhering to the client needs, meeting budgets and schedules, and the safe performance of our teams. Our insulators are certified, with a long track record of successful projects behind them. Our projects range from mid-sized projects with small decisive crews to large-scale projects, requiring over 100 workers on a single project.
ONEC Insulation is led by Keegan Lang.
Our scope of services:
- Thermal industrial insultation supply and install
- Cryogenic insulation supply and install
- Piping, vessel, tower, and exchanger insulation systems
- Glycol heat tracing supply and installation
- Professional tank insulation systems
- Removable soft cover insulation fabricated in house
- Utilidor system insulation and fabrication
- Metal building supply and installation and roof repair
- Abatement service management
- Coatings service management
- Marine grade insulation supply and installations
- Erection and supply of green house agricultural systems
Our areas of expertise:
- Large scale maintenance and turnarounds
- Project construction
- Module fabrication
- Emergency services
- Corrosion detection and remediation
We know that every project is unique. Get in touch with us to see how we can help.
ONEC Insulation Manager
Keegan is a trade-certified capital manager with over 20 years of mechanical insulation experience. He is proficient in all aspects of project management including controls, scheduling, reporting, review meetings, and change management. He has worked on many large capital sites in many roles over his career from site craft to a business owner. He has full understanding of what it entails to successfully complete any insulation project. In addition to oil and gas projects, Keegan has had the opportunity to manage different types of projects, including projects for pulp mills, marine insulation, and other energy industries. Keegan is also a credited with his N.C.S.O. and considers safety a top priority.
Let’s Build Something
Our goal is to complete your
industrial, capital, and maintenance projects on
time, on budget, and to the highest possible
standards, so you never have to worry.
Let’s get started.