We provide our industrial clients with preliminary and detailed structural engineering expertise. Our Civil/Structural Engineers are experienced in structural design, implementation, and assessment.
Our team ensures each and every design is safe, compliant, practical, and constructable.
The Civil/Structural Engineering team is led by Paul Spourghan, P.Eng.
Our scope of services:
- Lifting beam design and certification
- Reinforcement and refurbishment of industrial plant structures (including floors and roofs)
- Site layouts for grading, access, and drainage
- Turnaround engineering support
- Engineered lift design and load rating
- Buildings and shelters
ONEC Engineers and Designers are experienced in the following industry leading software and design tools:
- Plant 3D
- Caesar II Pipe Stress
- CodeCalc Vessel Analysis
- Algor FEA
- AFT Arrow/Fathom