We provide our industrial and commercial clients with preliminary and detailed structural engineering expertise. Our Civil/Structural Engineers are experienced in structural design, implementation, and assessment.
Our team ensures each and every design is safe, compliant, practical, and constructable.
Civil/Structural engineering services include:
- Lifting beam design and certification
- Reinforcement and refurbishment of industrial plant structures (including floors and roofs)
- Site layouts for grading, access, and drainage
- Turnaround engineering support
- Engineered lift design and load rating
- Buildings and shelters
- Commercial and infrastructure civil/structural engineering
Software Suites Available
Software suites available include:
- Plant 3D
- Caesar II Pipe Stress
- CodeCalc Vessel Analysis
- Algor FEA
- AFT Arrow/Fathom
Raymond Surage, CEng., MIStructE, P.Eng.
Manager, Civil/Structural Engineering
GEN3 Fly Ash Silo Walkway Feasibility Study
ONEC was contracted by a client to complete a feasibility study to explore alternatives for developing a cost-effective walkway to improve access to the top of a fly ash silo. Based on the assessment, ONEC was retained to provide detailed design and engineering services for the walkway access bridge.
Involvement: Civil/Structural Engineering
De-Icer Blower Skid
Let’s Build Something
Click links below to view:
• General Terms and Conditions – Engineering Services
• Additional Services – Engineering
• Engineering Services Agreement
Our goal is to complete your
industrial, capital, and maintenance projects on
time, on budget, and to the highest possible
standards, so you never have to worry.
Let’s get started.
address: 3821 – 78 Ave, Edmonton, AB, T6B 3N8